Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when accessing certain web pages. The cookies allow a web page, among other elements, to save and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment, depending on the information the cookies contain, and the manner in which it uses its equipment, the information may be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser remembers the cookies in the hard disk only during the current session by occupying a minimum memory of space and not damaging the computer. The navigator of the user memorizes cookies in the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space. The cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
What type of cookies are there?
– Technical cookies: these cookies allow the user to navigate through a webpage, platform or application and use different options or services which exist in them such as for example, control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access areas, remember the elements that integrate an order, perform the purchasing process of an order, process the registration application or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share contents through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: these cookies are processed by ourselves or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistic measurement and usage analysis of the offered services. For this reason, their navigation in our webpage is analyzed with the aim to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: those cookies that, treated both by us or by third parties, allow us managing in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this reason, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies allow the most effective management of advertising spaces, which when appropriate the editor has included in a webpage, application or platform from which point he provides the requested service. These cookies save behavioral information of the users obtained through the continued observation of navigation habits which allows the development of a specific profile-based advertisement within the context thereof.
– Third-party cookies: the website may use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to website activity and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses the following Cookies:
You can allow, block, or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment through the configuration of navigator options installed in your computer:
For more information or if you have any questions about the cookies policy, you can contact GENYCA INNOVA ANALISIS Y DIAGNOSTICO GENÉTICO S.L by email email@example.com